How can I sway this girl to have a long distance relationship.?

Lemme start by stating: Both of us are 17 goin on 18 this year. We don't go to the same school. The distance from my house to her house is 13.56miles/22km(mapquest it) and we both like like each other. We want to have a relationship but the distance is the other thing thats stopping us. This year, I can probably see her twice at the most because of sports-related transportation from my school to her school. Is there a way that I can sway her to have a relationship even though we can rarely see each other. Btw, taxi, public transit and a reliable adult driver/both of us are out of the question.

Be straight up with the answers because that will be the only way it'll help this situation. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Dude if you love her then the distance shouldn't be a problem, in fact it should make her love + want you more. Go for it bud, long distance relationship is hard to keep up but at the end if it still works u got a future with the girl :) so my answer is u have a chance :)

Source(s): Me!

If you're seeing each other twice a year, then don't waste your time. As much as you may like each other, long distance relationships are pointless unless you put in the efforts to see each other.