KC asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How to grow and make my hair like this?

Hey, I like a lot of metal and stuff so I'm in a band and I got too grow my hair long. Its pretty long right now and it's always naturally straight and black. I want it to look like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT85wNDtfUc (Skip the video 40 seconds ahead to see his hair)

Awesome song btw. His name is Matt Tuck if you didn't know.

I never straighten my hair, it's always straight but I'm going to have to straighten it if I want it like his. Also, I want that hair for my band. But like when I'm at school, I can't have it over my face lol. What do I do about that?

Thanks a lot guys.

I can't cuz first of all, my teachers are so annoying. There always telling kids to do whatever they want them to do and if the kid doesn't, it's like off to the office for you. Lol, and the second reason is when I'm skateboarding, will it effect me cause I don't want to fall just because of that rofl.

Favorite Answer

If you want longer hair, then just let it grow. And why would you want to straighten it? There would be no purpose for that. It won't stay like that for long... whenever you get any moisture in your hair (and you will), it will revert back to its normal natural state. So the straightening is useless. You say you have straight hair already, so ...

But you know that most guys in the bands have wigs to look like that while performing. Then you can be your "normal" self in school, and a rocker at night!

btw, lame song, just noise. Isn't that so last decade?

i say just use bobby pins amd take them off for the show.

Source(s): me

why can't you wear it how you want it at school?

that's lame, for wutever reason.