Will israel be forced to go it alone against iran and amadinajihad?

Favorite Answer

Israel is already trying to combat Iran through diplomatic channels. While I would say they are the most aggressive in this diplomatic way, other countries seem to share the same concerns with Israel, such as the US, Germany, and a whole list of others. I've even heard of deals with some Arabic countries where Israel would be allowed to fly over their space if they attack Iran. While I have my doubts on the legitimacy, it is probable that the Arabs dislike the Iranians more than the Israelis.

Of course, I doubt Israel will attack Iran. They prepare for Iran attacking them, and most people who predicted that Iran would be attacked by Israel predicted this during the 2008 election. Of course, they were wrong, but in any case I pray for the best.

Why would Israel attack Iran? Iran has never threatened to attack Israel unless they were attacked first.

The reason we hear so much anti Iran rhetoric on the news is because Iran is one of the only voices of reason and logic against the actions of Israel and America. Most of the Middle Eastern countries do not speak out like Iran does.

If Israel does 'go it alone' against Iran, I don't think they'll be on a losing side. Your question seems to suggest that Israel is the 'little guy', beat up on and abused by the Middle East. Although most of the ME does look down on Israel, wish they didn't exist, and tries to act against them, Israel is a modern, sophisticated nation with a modern, sophisticated military, much (of not most) of it supplied by the US. If they do 'go it alone' with Iran, I'd feel pretty sorry for Iran. Israel is fully capable of taking care of themselves in war. The only exception would be is several Middle-Eastern countries ganged up on them all at once (like Iran, Syria, and Jordan) which is pretty unlikely.

• Kini

There is no reason to make Iran a target. They are not an enemy of the US. Israel can take care of itself with 160 nukes and Iran having none. Iran does not want to kill people like the US. They want the Palestinians to have rights.

Israel may be good at attacking and bombing unarmed civilians as in the 23 day blitz but they did not do so well with Lebanon. Iran are a different game which Israel may learn to their cost even with US support which I doubt they would get.

• No. I think the U.S. is in it with Israel until the end of the age.

Oh please. Poor little Israel with more nuclear bombs than most countries on earth combined against a country without even one (yet).

You mean in attacking a country for no good reason?Might be the last thing they do.