How long until I should call a girl about a second "date"?

First off, I put "date" in quotes for a reason. I met this girl a couple months back at a friend's party. We've been talking to each other off and on for the last few months on facebook. Last Saturday, we went out. It wasn't really a date, but rather a day hanging out downtown. We did spend the whole day and night together mostly talking about everything. I'm very interested in her, but need some advise how soon I should call her up for a second "date".

We talked about things to do together like ice skating, etc and I was thinking about calling her up tonight (Tuesday) to see what she's doing this weekend. Is it too soon?

I meant tonight is Monday (Eastern US time). Also, in case it matters, she is from India here in United States as a student.

Call her and ask if she would like to go on a date with you. Make sure you say. DATE. Just so she knows you're interested. If she says no, then she wasn't in to the whole dating idea. It is not too soon. Next time maybe set something up before she goes home from the date. Make sure you space them a week or so a part so she doesn't think you are clingy.

4 days

i have self belief the middle can replace, if one needs. My concern is one of those outstanding number of seem to take exhilaration in a hateful and self-based heart, quite those previous few years. I blame technologies yet it truly is a lengthy communique. speaking of lengthy conversations, this piece might want to contain numerous days of exciting communique over espresso.

if it's not really a date then why are you trying to follow up like it was one? I think you should casually just keep talking to her and just bring up doing something later on during the week.. keep it cool, and keep it natural.

no its not too soon

but when you call dont just say

"hey, umm wanna go out this weekend"

lol ask her if she has anything planned and if she says no just say oh well if your not busy at all would you like to go out sometime...

i think you get the idea

GOOD LUCK :)