What do you think of my children's names?

Joel Malachi

Ella Sarah Grace

Andrew Jason

Christopher Isaiah

Susanna Elizabeth

Last name is Wakefield.

Favorite Answer

I love a lot of the names you've used - they definately have a classic, timeless vibe to them that I can certainly appreciate. I like traditional names myself - Andrew and Christopher being two of my all time favourites. Malachi is a fantastic name. It's definately one I wouldn't mind seeing or hearing more or. It's kind of rare. And I think the 'a' on Susanna keeps it from seeming dated or whatnot. I think it keeps it fresh and pretty and feminine.

I love that the names all have flow and rhythm. They sound so natural - they kinda roll. The names are wonderful matches.

On a side note. Wakefield - like the killer on Harper's Island? That's totally badass. I loved that show.

I love the name Joel, it is my second favourite boy name. I do not like Malachi, it is not my type of name. Though the name Joel is very handsome and mature- and the 2 names go well togethor. So overall it is a great name.

Ella Sarah Grace- it is a very short, sweet, pretty and feminine, girly girl name! I like it. Though I prefer Emma over Ella.

Andrew Jason is very manly and masculine. Yet also sounds very cute and Cheeky!

Christopher Isaiah is a nice name, Isaiah I like, Christopher I do not, but these 2 names as 1 make a great name.

Susannah Elizabeth is beautiful!

I love your names.

• peebo

I like Joel Malachi

I like Ella but it think it will work best as Ella Grace

Christopher Isaiah is cute

I like Elizabeth but Suzanna

I like them all except Sussanna. Ella is adorable. My husbands name is Christopher :) and I love the name Isaiah with it. Very cute :) Joel is cute. Not to many of them but not a weird made up sounding name. Andrew is cute..I used to babysit a boy with this name and we called him Drew. Jason is my youngest brothers name so I like it.

I love them all!

my favorites are Ella Sarah Grace & Andrew Jason

But they are all VERY cute and will age well

Remember the book Sweet Valley.

Jessica

Elizabeth

Steve

Christopher Isaiah has the best flow to it. But I do like the other names. They aren't old fashioned they are classic names.

Source(s): Mommy of 4!!!!
  • Max

I think they are all pretty good, sensible names that can be shortened pretty well and your kids should be happy enough to be named the names you have given them now and when they are adults. Good luck.

Fav is Joel Malachi. Fits really well together. All the rest I think are to old sounding. I like Susanna, but i dunno about Elizabeth being the middle name

• jigfam

Classical names - I love them all. You have great taste.