Will I pass this drug test?

So my parents want to take a sample of my hair and I guess send it some drug testing facility.This is the list of drugs I've done: Weed (Used it earlier this week), Salvia (2 Months ago), Ecstasy pills (2-3 weeks ago I did it once for the first time), and finally what I'm most worried about Oxycontin which I took around 40mg over the course of last week and railed a tiny little line this morning with barely any effect. Am I ******? If I refuse to take the test they'll know somethings up but on the other hand if they find out I've been experimenting with "hard" drugs they'll completely freak out and most likely won't let me leave within 20 feet of them for the rest of my childhood.

Favorite Answer

You sound like a little kid..but wait you are....your scared because your not a man yet...so stop the drugs and get a clue...your parents care...some parents would let there kids die...what if they said just go die...that would make anyone feel like crap...so respect what they want to do

First off, you will fail the drug test like a pro.

Second, you should be extremely careful with those kinds of "hard" drugs(i recommend not doing them at all)

Lastly, if you want to get out of testing you could confess to the weed, and talk to them about it and hopefully they'll not test you.

My recommendation again is to not do drugs and talk to your parents about the ones you have done, but I don't really expect you to do that. Good Luck, don't do drugs.

Just come clean with them. If not about the pills, at least admit that you have recently smoked pot. Don't buy or accept anymore oxicotin or MDMA. If your caught by the police with one of those pills in your pocket you will have a felony charge. Your age is really a factor in drug usage. You are forming your personality, and you don't want to become warped by drug abuse. Also, MDMA has a really bad come down. But yeah just come clean to them about the pot you've smoked. Tell them you will change your behavior and change the friends you hang around with. You'll have plenty of time to drink or whatever once your old enough. Right now you should focus on your education. Sorry about the lecture but your parents obviously care, and they don't want you to become an addict.

Seeing as you mentioned "childhood" you must be really young, so the chances to of you taking any suggestions for not doing these drugs would be completely a waste of time. Here is some advice as to how you can get out of this situation.

Try getting some hair from someone else preferably someone who has the same hair as you and is clean. either way though you are pretty much F****ed.

Just tell them straight up.

It'll be better than having them find out the hard way.

Cooperate, negotiate.

how old are you

probably not, haha.