About the book by Nicholas Sparks...?

Okay, so I just finished reading a Walk to Remember (SPOILER) and I wanted to know other people's opinions on it... I'm not stupid... so don't call me it, I just want to know what other people think about the ending... when he says, to this day, I believe miracles happen... does that mean she lives? No, I haven't seen the movie so I don't know about it in that sense either. Any feedback would be helpful, thanks! :)

• cloe
    Favorite Answer

from wikipedia -

Jamie Sullivan is the daughter of the Beaufort church minister Hegbert Sullivan. Jamie, whose name was taken from Sparks' editor, Jamie Raab,[6] has leukemia; however, the novel presents her fate ambiguously, causing Sparks to receive frequently asked questions from readers as to whether she lived or died. Throughout the novel are hints that Jamie would ultimately die, depicting her deteriorating health. However, Sparks had a hard time in how he would present it because his previous works, in which the protagonist ends up dead, received "furious" reactions from readers. Sparks thought that since his sister was alive when he nearly completed writing the novel, he thought Jamie should be alive. Sparks comments, "As to whether she actually lived or died, it's ambiguous and purposely meant to be that way. If you wanted Jamie to live, she lived. If you knew that Jamie would die, she died."[4].

• ?

i have study each of the books by Nicholas Sparks, and all of them are particularly tremendous! it truly is totally complicated to %. one e book because the finest. in spite of the undeniable fact that, i have self belief Message In A Bottle and The computer take first position. they are easily remarkable, and are tearjerkers. next come the sequel to The computer, the marriage and A walk to undergo in options, both one in each of that are good too. that is an entire record of Nicholas Sparks' books : The computer A walk to undergo in options Message In A Bottle the marriage actual Believer at the starting up Sight(sequel to actual Believer) Nights In Rodanthe A Bend contained in the line The Rescue The father or mom expensive John the alternative all of them are particularly good, and that i desire you study all of them!!