What is the best Charity you can give as a Muslim?

The Messenger of Allah p.b.u.h. said: The best charity is that a Muslim person should acquire some knowledge then he would teach it to his brother. (Reported by ibn Majah)

Best Answer

Assalamualaikum

I think from what I remember, the best charity you can give is the charity that you give to your family whether it is food, moral support, financial help and etc, especially if this family member of yours is a miskin (poor), whether sa'il (someone who begs) or mahrum (someone who doesn't beg).

• Asalamualikum Warakhamtualhi Wabaraktuhu!

Alhumdulilah Indeed. And you are always giving that best charity.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who calls others to follow the Right Guidance will have a reward equal to the reward of those who follow him, without their reward being diminished in any respect on that account.'' [Muslim].

You are so caring and sweet, I just ate some food. InshAllah I will go home and eat and take a nap. :)

Many duas for you brother.

Peace, Masalama.

Dear,

Peace be upon you.

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Anything that permanent that's take with you when you're standing in front of the Master of the Day of Judgment that help you to be in Heaven.

Wabillahhitaufiq Walhidayah Wassalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahhi Wabarakatuh.