Can you create a relationship in Access (2003) from one table to many different tables?

OK. I am new to Access. I took Microsoft Office Suite Beginner-Advanced in college but since then I have hardly used Access. It's the kind of "use it or lose it" situation. I've lost it. I've also lost my text book from college as well. Basically, my database is our member's... show more OK. I am new to Access. I took Microsoft Office Suite Beginner-Advanced in college but since then I have hardly used Access. It's the kind of "use it or lose it" situation. I've lost it. I've also lost my text book from college as well.

Basically, my database is our member's information.

My other tables are the member's inventory.

The way I have set it up is each table is a different kind of inventory (they are very large). Example: Computer inventory, cell phone inventory, car inventory, etc...

What I want to do is create a relationship using their member #... so when you open the member information database, you can click the + sign and see all of that member's inventory.

Is there a way to do this and did that make any sense at all? I've been staring at this screen for hours and it is driving me nuts.

I know that there has to be a computer "guru" out there who knows exactly what I am talking about!

Thanks so much for all of your help!!!!
Update: I have a primary key in each table..... what is a master key?