Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What was your FIRST KISS like?

when, were, how old, what did it feel like, and did it feel tingly (down there) lol. I remeber when my friend told me that she thought this guy liked me, i got all tingly down there, and felt like i was on top of the clouds. but i dont think he likes me cause he never talks to me anymore fml

It can also be your kisses with your first boyfriend, or when you were below 16

Favorite Answer

I have two kiss stories. One was my first, and the other was the most meaningful.

My first kiss was with a guy I'd known for two years. I had just turned 15 at the time and I adored him. I wanted to be with him, and at the time he seemed perfect. One day we were in the drama room at my school playing guitar and he told me to follow him. We went into the theatre's lobby and hugged. He kissed me on the cheek, so I did the same. Then he took my face in his hands and he kissed me gently. At the time I was on top of the moon.

Then later that day he told me he liked me better as a friend and led me on for half another year. Then I cut this guy out of my life. The kiss didn't make me tingly, but times when he and I would lie down on the couch together I definantly did.

Although that wasn't the most important kiss in my life. My most important kiss was with my first boyfriend. I was 16 at the time and we'd been going out two weeks and he still didn't kiss me. We were walking down the hall holding hands and he stopped me and said "You're beautiful." Then he chicken out and kept walking. While walking he said "I should have just kissed you." So I spun around and tried to kiss him but missed. Then we tried a second time and it was at least on target. Wasn't the best kiss he and I had, but definantly the most memorable.

This same boyfriend brought me to the place I told him I had my first kiss and heart broken. And my boyfriend kissed me in that exact spot; telling me he wanted to write over my past.

Two years later I remember him like it was yesterday. I find romance is so much more pure when you're younger, it's just not the same at 18. Too much comes into play.

And as for the guy you like, take some time. Maybe he's shy too. You never know. Play a game with him. I got my first boyfriend by playing 20 questions. We both asked "Do you like me?"

Source(s): My life.

My first kiss was at my youth groups new years party. I had been flirting with this guy for ages and I was totally thinking about kissing him but he put his hand under my chin pulled my gently over and kissed me, just as the ball dropped. It was PERFECT yes (although I'm laughing as I type this) I did get pretty "tingly".

Start talking to him first :) it always helps if you make the first move

Source(s): life

At 16 or 17... and suuuper awkward.

:P Did you ask this multiple times?

Just out of curiosity.

If you did, I already answered it on your other one.

Hm. That's a sad situation. I hate mine but that's still bad -_-

IDK im in eighth grade and not the most popular person at school so i wouldnt know