question about the day of judgement?

the main reason we are in this world is because shaytan/iblees challenged Allah by saying he would have more followers. after the day of judgement, what will happen to shaytan when the results will come of who followed who? will shaytan still distract the people in jannah?

JazakAllah Khair!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Musab
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Assalamualikum

1. Shaitan did not challenged Allah . Shaitan took permission from Allah to Deviate people from straight path

Proof?

Quran Surah Aaraf No:7 Aayat 14 - 18

007.014 He (Satan) said: "Give me respite till the day they (Humans) are raised up."

007.015 (Allah) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."

007.016 He (Satan) said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, I will lie in wait for them (Humans) on thy straight way:

007.017 "Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find,

in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."

007.018 (Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell will I fill with you

all.

2. Shaitan will not be deviating any more people ... Shaitan will be in hell with his people. As he is a Jinn and All Mankind and Jinn have to give an account of what they did

Quran 051.056 I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve Me.

Even Satan will be responsible fro his Deeds ...

Of tempting people towards Wrong

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When you die its not an end but a beginning when Allah takes the darkness of your eyes. You will be able to see the prescience world. "The Real World" Shaytan will go to hell. If you are completely good you go to heaven. If you are evil you go to hell. If you are in between first you will go to hell and than you end up in heaven.

He wont even come near Jennah! People live happily. HAPPILY EVER AFTER TRULY EXISTS!

• 1 decade ago

Salam. The main reason we are in this world because Allah wanted a prosperious community on this earth by dropping Adam and Eve and they had many children as their descendants Allah wants humans to respect,love and help each other,avoid destruction and bloodshed.Syaitans or iblises or bad jinns did not challenge Allah.They did not want to make sujood to Adam because they knew Adam was made from soil while they were made from fire.They were arrogant. so they disobeyed Allah. Allah has permitted them to have long age so they will die at qiyaamah. They are allowed by Allah to disturb humans and bring them into bad doings because Allah needs them for testing all humans.wheter they have strong eeman or not.All humans who made friendship relation with syaitans will enter jahannam or hell.Syaitans accompanied by kafir humans who made bad doings will be tortured eternally in hell .They make cruelty to themselves,because Allah has given humans the life guide in the form of holy book.Syaitans could not enter jannah or heaven so they could not distract people in jannah.On the day of judgement all syaitans with their friends kafir people will go to hell without final judgement.Astagfirullah al adheem we hupe will be freed by Allah and accepted safaat from our rasool Muhammad pbuh so we will go to heaven.Ameen

• 1 decade ago

Salam,

There is on one in Jannah right now but Allah, all the children that died before puberty, the prophets and Angels. Everyone else thoust on earth.

The final day he goes to hell and we all will be called in lines.

Some will remain here to be ravaged.

Its not a pretty site!

Source(s): Ankaboot
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ibless refused to bow to Adam as instructed because he thought he was better. he thought fire was better than clay so he should be better than Adam.

him and his followers will reside in hell, so I guess he will hassle the people there maybe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It seems from your beliefs that this Shyatan is just as power full as your God , if indeed not stronger !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he goes to hell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.