Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Sending secret notes!?

Ok well I have a crush on this girl but she likes someone else and her crush likes someone else so it kinda seems that she is a bit down. But that's a whole different story, well I like her but I'm not quite ready to tell her I like her so I was thinking of sending her secret notes, in other words just putting them in her locker on my spare. So at least she still knows someone likes her and keeps her guessing and when I tell her, I think it would be a lot easier to go out when we can, both of us aren't allowed to date yet so kinda troublesome.Well now I'm kinda rethinking it, would you guys think this is a good idea or a bad one. I wouldn't mind some ideas for what to write either, just nothing too 'lovey-dovey' or corny please.

Favorite Answer

Girls love secret notes. It's very uncommon for guys to write girls love notes now a days and it would definitely make her feel special so yeah that is a good idea. You could maybe write simple things like 'you are beautiful' or find a four line poem that rhymes and write four seperate notes with one line and give them to her in the right order and when she gets all four she'll realize its a cute love poem. But each line has to sound lovely so she thinks it's just a sweet note without actually knowing the next ones will tie in with it. Maybe even write a 1, 2, 3, 4 on the back of each them so when she does have all four she knows they go together rather than just four random notes. ya know? lol

Or since you know that she's upset about her crush liking someone else. You should just hang out with her, try to cheer her up, joke with her. She'll see that you care enough to make her happy and realize that you like her. Good luck buddy.