I need help on a project!!!?

OK, guys i have this stupid paper due today, i need some viewpoints and arguements on this question: do representations of homosexuality/transgendered/lesbian lifestyles perpetuate homophobic stereotypes or do they normalize alternative sexual orientations? BTW the representations are based on television commercials... This is serious so please don't joke around. Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Favorite Answer

Some of the society is accepting the gay community which is not good at all. No matter how you try to normalize being gay, it will never become normal. It is just not of God at all. God will not let this enter into His kingdom. According to Romans 1, God says that it is not normal and is sin.

I know that they are trying to normalize it but it will never be normal to God so therefore, it will never be normal. Mans opinion does not matter but God's opinion does.

So, my answer is homophobia which is a form of fear but fear isn't good according to 2 timothy 1:7.

This means that the fear doesn't come from God but it comes from satan and his demons. That's why we as a nation need to take up our cross and live for Gods purpose. Jesus is the answer to everything. It is a known fact.

God says, my people die for lack of knowledge

Hosea 4:6

Source(s): The Bible (KJV)