K9..
Lv 4
K9.. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Biden just said that Iraq is the greatest sucess of the Obama administration,.April 2007 Biden said?

Success in Iraq is nothing but a fantasy?

And now they are taking the credit foir it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

in his speech at West Point .. he never mentioned the word Victory in the entire speech....

• 10 years ago

haha... that's funny :) And yes, when Bush would have gotten some credit it would've been like the abominable snowman. Now when Biden and Obama can Get a A they make sure they say they get a A+.

Biden was one time talking to a large group of people and said

"One of my dearest closest friends are here today! I have so much to honor him for. Been such a loyal friend of mine. Mr. Smith please stand up"

A few seconds later someone runs up to him and tells him that His 'dear friend' has been in a wheel chair for the last 10 years. He hasn't been able to stand, never will be.

Some how we elected these guys into office.

• 10 years ago

I just heard it also. Time and again Biden and the Democrats said we couldn't win in Iraq, Obama said the surge wouldn't work. What a shock they now lie and take credit for something they had nothing to do with. Obama voted against funding the troops and the surge. What a pile these people are.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=oba...

• 10 years ago

Scary thought, Biden is 2nd in line to president, then Pelosi, !

they have nothing to show as far accomplishments, so they steal Bush's victory,.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Obama opposed the Iraq war; he voted not to spend money on it; he called it an "inherited war".

Brave servicemen/women are responsible for the victory in spite of Obama. Obama is a joke.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, Obama is trying to take credit for a war that was fought by brave American, Iraqi, and British men and women who sacrificed for this victory.

Only a fart in a skillet like Biden would then try to take credit for it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

the people of America know otherwise , that is why Obama's numbers are dropping like a rock tied to a lead balloon

• 10 years ago

I think maybe he's talking about successfully ending the war.

"I am very optimistic about — about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer."

• 10 years ago

I didn't hear him say that, but if he did, it only reiterates why I don't trust politicians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.