K9..
K9.. asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Biden just said that Iraq is the greatest sucess of the Obama administration,.April 2007 Biden said?

Success in Iraq is nothing but a fantasy?

And now they are taking the credit foir it?

Favorite Answer

in his speech at West Point .. he never mentioned the word Victory in the entire speech....

haha... that's funny :) And yes, when Bush would have gotten some credit it would've been like the abominable snowman. Now when Biden and Obama can Get a A they make sure they say they get a A+.

Biden was one time talking to a large group of people and said

"One of my dearest closest friends are here today! I have so much to honor him for. Been such a loyal friend of mine. Mr. Smith please stand up"

A few seconds later someone runs up to him and tells him that His 'dear friend' has been in a wheel chair for the last 10 years. He hasn't been able to stand, never will be.

Some how we elected these guys into office.

I just heard it also. Time and again Biden and the Democrats said we couldn't win in Iraq, Obama said the surge wouldn't work. What a shock they now lie and take credit for something they had nothing to do with. Obama voted against funding the troops and the surge. What a pile these people are.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=oba...

Scary thought, Biden is 2nd in line to president, then Pelosi, !

they have nothing to show as far accomplishments, so they steal Bush's victory,.

Obama opposed the Iraq war; he voted not to spend money on it; he called it an "inherited war".

Brave servicemen/women are responsible for the victory in spite of Obama. Obama is a joke.

Yes, Obama is trying to take credit for a war that was fought by brave American, Iraqi, and British men and women who sacrificed for this victory.

Only a fart in a skillet like Biden would then try to take credit for it.

the people of America know otherwise , that is why Obama's numbers are dropping like a rock tied to a lead balloon

I think maybe he's talking about successfully ending the war.

"I am very optimistic about — about Iraq. I mean, this could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer."

I didn't hear him say that, but if he did, it only reiterates why I don't trust politicians.