BOOKS LIKE TOM SAWYER?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i really liked the tom sawyer book, mostly because of the time period and the farm-like area they are in, any books suggestions that are like this one (except huckeberry finn, ive ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • ? answered 4 years ago
This is going to sound like a stretch, but trust me on this one. Read "The Talisman" by Stephen King and Peter Straubb. It's a sort of "Huck Finn horror story." It's all about the (quite frightening) adventures of a kid named "Travelin' Jack." He has to go on a quest to save his mother. He journeys on two different planes of existence - an alternate and very dangerous universe and the real but often just as dangerous real universe.

Like I say, trust me on this one. If you like Huck and Tom, you will like Jack and "Wolf".

Asker's Rating & Comment

1 out of 5
it sounds like agreat book and i may read but am not too sure that it is much like tom sawyer or huck fin
  • Rate
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other Answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock