If you're alone this valentine's day cuz he was a jerk to you, read this and make it a day to remember! <3 :)?

Okay, this sucks. Big time. He was a jerk to you, a big jerk. But you have to take this chance to look at how you reacted to him - did he give off any hints that might have clued you in on his "true personality"? Take this day to pamper yourself, or hang out with some single girls who you're close with. Going to the movies, renting a movie, painting your nails, or buying your single friends cute gifts like flowers, chocolate, and stuffed animals are all cute ideas. But most importantly, make this day a turning point. No longer will you settle for anything less than what you deserve! Guys will treat you well if that's what you expect of them. Refuse to be disrespected, and also make sure that you reflect upon the texts, messages, vibes and words that he sent or said. Next time, hold yourself high and let guys know you're not a girl they can mess with. And be a little more cautious going into the next relationship.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I totally agree. Totally. Sometimes we allow people to treat us the way they do. Men don't necessarily play games. If they are truly interested or in love they make it known. They will be afraid to lose you to another. A man sometimes will hold you ona by a string because "he can". Ladies let it go... find someone else. Sadly, when he realizes he lost you.. will be when he probably tries the hardest. Because he is a jerk. He is emotionally unavailable.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like what you wrote..its so true..

Sometimes US girls forget to pay attention to the guy's real jerk personality because in reality we ignore it just to have them still part of our lives..I always believed that a guy can push a girl for so long until she walks out of your live on her own, because once she turns around she isnt coming back anymore

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.