Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

How do arabs of israel feel living in israel?

what is the realtionship between them and israelis (jews)?is there any discrimination?? what do they consider themselves??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • iceman
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Pretty good I guess, it's a beautiful modern country.

Edit: Honestly I don't have much information about the relationship and or discrimination such issues. But as you know the Arabs and Israelis are actually blood related like brothers, sisters and cousins, which makes their conflict so unfortunate and sad.

• 3 years ago

First, definitions: Arabs may well be Muslim, Christian, or Jewish and all the abobe stay in Israel. i think of you're searching for info approximately Muslims who stay in Israel. Muslims who stay in Israel are Israeli electorate and have all the comparable rights as different electorate of Israel. That pronounced their is defenite discrimination in Israel against Muslims, plenty similar to the discrimnation of any minority inhabitants of a rustic that feels threatened by them. Som Muslims in Israel are patriotic Israelis, some are 5th columnists, others merely stay their lives, paying as little heed to the situation of their minority status as attainable.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

There's a lot of discrimination against Arabs in Israel. Over 90% of the land in Israel is owned by the Jewish National Fund. The JNF does not sell land to non-Jews, although this has been challenged in court in Israel, I'm not aware if there's been any changes at this point in time. Israel allocates less than 0.6% of the national health care budget (yes that's right neo-cons, they have universal health care in your beloved Israel) to established Arab communities. There's a lot of wide spread racism against Arabs throughout Israel. A 2006 poll of Israeli's reported that 41% of Israeli's were in favor of Israeli-Arab segregation in addition to 40% believing that the state of Israel needs to deport Arabs ... disgusting and shameful.

• RockIt
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

1 million arab muslims, christians, and druse live in peace and harmony with 9 million jews in Israel.

Try saying something like that about an "arab" or "persian" country. They expelled and seized the assets of over 800,000 jews since 1948.

Interesting that all those jews went to the west and Israel making productive lives, yet the arab countries make it illegal for a Palestinian to live in their country, like Jordan, Egypt, Saudi arabia, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Ar...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

They live in peace its kinda like here in the usa where blacks and whites discriminate at times

but from what i've heard from they pretty much get along

• 10 years ago

First, what do you call a democracy-having elections does NOT make them so-In Israel, Arabs are SECOND calss citizens-Arabs find it next to impossible to get building/expansion/repair permits so either build illegally or let property fall in disrepair, then Israel makes corrupt use of emminent domain orders to buldoze and steal (NO ENUMERATION) such properties. These stolen properties are then converted to what Israel calls "green regions" - no Arabs are allowed for ANY reason and can NOT buy land, and or, build on the stolen properties. Water is billed to Arabs at about 1.5 -2 times what Jewish Israelies pay.

GET THIS- Israel procured an old Palestinian cemetery through this method-the ULTRA Orthodox Jews actually sided with the Arab Palestinians against its use for a peace center-unheard of-usually on opposing sides-Isarel built a highway, a Motel, and the Simon Wiesenthal Peace Center, bulldozing over the graves to do so.They are using these methods to take other Arab properties in Israel:

http://www.philipweiss.org/mondoweiss/2009/06/avid...

They are the ONLY country on earth to refuse people the "RIGHT to return"-Gernany and the Arab countries allow this for the Jews, but not the Jews for the Arab Palestinians.

There are green regions in Israel were land, much of it stolen as above, is not sold to Arabs and they are NOT allowed to build on it. Arabs and Jews MUST worship at the same Holly sites at separate and different times.Illegal JEWISH ONLY settlements are built on land stolen from Palestinians through murder, in the West Bank and Gaza strips then walls are built around them-Israel is building a wall separating Arab East Jerusalem from the West Bank whom it belongs to.Israel intends on annexing the West Bank and Gaza stips through brutality and murder.They want Arabs to take an oathe like the Nazis wanted the Jews to wear a yellow arm band-easier to kill them with. They call themsselves democratic.Very Nazi like.

They are in self-denial of the truth.Judge for your self.Nazis and Jews used mass graves(witnessed by Amnesty International), Jews and Nazis claim to be a master race/chosen people, Nazis and Jews put curfews on their victims, Nazis and Jews pushed their victims off their land, businesses, and homes, Nazis and Jews bulldozed and stole their victims land and homes and killed the victims, Nazis(flame throwers) and Jews(phosphorous and cluster bombs) tortured their victims, Nazis and Jews blamed their victims for ALL their problems, Nazis(used yellow arm bands) and Jews(used an oath) marked their victims for easy identification and murder,Nazis(no sales to Jews) and Jews(green regions where Arabs can NOT buy ,nor, build on) have segregation-don't take MY word for it, but that of a JEWISH SCHOLAR-NOTE the very striking similiarities:

http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/deutschland-uber-...

Hear a VERY, VERY Hitleristic(ACTUALLY, even more venomous than Hitler) view:

"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

- Menachem Begin. (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parlament], quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts," New Statesman, June 25, 1982)

compared to Adolph Hitler:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord," adding "Compared to the absurd catchword about safeguarding law and order, thus laying a peaceable groundwork for mutual swindles, the task of preserving and advancing the highest humanity, given to this earth by the benevolence of the Almighty, seems a truly high mission." For Hitler, removing the subhumans from earth was not a matter of biology or evolution---it was a divine mandate from God Himself, the "work of the Lord", a "truly high mission". –Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

• 10 years ago

The Arabs that live in Israel LOVE it!

They have more rights in Israel then they would in any Arab country.

• 10 years ago

Great! It's the same weather

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Do you pronounce your name air-ick or air-itch?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.