At Saint-Valentine's night, I put petals of flowers into our bed to make it romantic and all and...?

this weird thing happened that I really didn't expect, the petals stained my bed and stuck on our skin and did a big mess!!!!

Is there some kind of special petals you need to buy to do this???

You see this in movies and it looks all romantic and stuff but when you're in it, it's not soo fun.....hehahaha

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Reality has a bad habit of spoiling our fun doesn't it?

Use the silk flowers next time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tanya
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Most of hollywood sex is for show. Candles that burn "all night long" or whatever - melt and make waxy messes in my house if the sex is good and long lasting.

Sex on a beach should NEVER be tried unless you are into salt and sand in your girly parts.

and bathtubs? I sware I've slipped more times trying to have that hot sexy steamy stuff in teh shower....

:-)

• 4 years ago

mattress lined in rose petals, by using fact what if I dont desire to have a tub? The rose petals will bypass to waste! yet i visit relatively bypass to sleep, so rose petals on the mattress could be gr8.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep, and just like in the movies, sex looks clean to. Sorry life aint like the movies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • actuly yes. You can pick them up at walmart.....but they are fabrick. TThey look real thow!

Source(s): walmart.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.