Yazn asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Whats the easiest way to lose weight?

hi im a ten year old kid that 125 pounds and i was wondering to know what is the easiest way to lose weight.

Best Answer

There are more tips and info.

How to lose weight naturally has been in debate for years.

Some say low carb. Some say high carb. Some say it's how much food. Some say it's how much exercise. But none of these covers the whole picture.

How to lose weight naturally is not rocket science. It just takes accepting the facts of these seven natural laws of weight loss, plus good old-fashioned stick-to-itiveness.

Seven Laws of How to Lose Weight Naturally

1. Make a commitment to whatever it takes.

2. Start from a foundation of happiness.

3. Design your own healthy diet plan.

4. Manage your emotions.

5. Find a way to exercise daily.

6. Keep a Journal.

7. Be persistent.

- Healthy life every day!

The easiest way I have found is counting calories. Take in no more than 1200 calories a day. Cut out all sugar and sodas. For your age though I am not sure if this is a good program for you. Here is a website that i signed up on for counting calories. It lets you log in food and it will ask you questions to see how many calories you need to cut back to lose weight. i love this site and it has been helping me so much! I have been losing about 1lb every 3 days! you should try it!

Source(s): caloriecount.about.com

There is no "easy" way to lose weight. There are better ways than others to go about it though. Your first goal is a steady, healthy diet. Fruits, vegetables, and protein. Don't overdo it, you have to watch how much you eat as a lot of the problem that many people face is portion size.

As for exercising, cardiovascular exercise is the main idea here. Losing weight means you need to get your heart pumping faster, which is done best by running, swimming, jogging, playing sports.

Source(s): I'm in the same boat, I'm just older, lol. I'm using the same workout plans and diet plans that I've laid out here to start losing weight and have already lost 33 pounds.

10 years old?!

You are too young to start to thinking to lose weight!

And the easiest way is simply to eat well (fruits, vegetables) and don't eat sugar or foods with too munch calories/greases.

• Lisa

Be healthy. Do two hours of exercise a day. And eat around 1200 calories per day. Download a app called 'calorie counter' it's really good. It tells you how much you should weight in a month eating what you are

The only thing that worked for me is the glycemic load diet. My cravings stopped after 3 days.

At 5 foot I weighed 160 and now I'm down to 100 and holding at 3 plus years.

Hope it works for you. There are several books on the subject. I bought one and the rest is history.

hi Yazn,

It is not always easy to lose weight. But if you keep active, maybe walk to school, it helps. If its far to walk you could walk part of the distance by getting off the bus before you get to your stop. But make sure its safe to walk or walk with friends.

Ask your mom or whoever cooks your food to avoid frying your food. Drink about 4 to 6 glasses of water each day. Also avoid soda and sugary drinks and snacks.

good luck

• Denise

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

It's very simple. Eat healthy foods and exercise! It's OK to induldge in some foods but don't go over board, it's OK to eat cookies just don't eat the whole bag! Snack on Apple slices dipped into pudding. :)

If you starve yourself your body starts to store the fat! so don't do that.

Fruit and veg ..

The less calories you eat the more you lose weight