:D asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Algebra question Need answer within 10 MINUTES!!!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER?

I have a math project due tommrow morning and i need to answer to this question my example problem is y=2x+3 scroll down to page 15 to see what i mean im havign trouble with steps 3 through 5 please help its urgent

http://www.patinsproject.com/universal_design_for_...

thank you all for answering You have no idea how much i appreciate your immediate respond your answers were great

Favorite Answer

For step 3: You start with the Y-axis. Using your y-intercept (for your example problem it would be (0,3)) plot that point in the y-axis.

Step 4: You use the slope to make points right and left of the y-intercept. Since slope is rise over run, you will go up 2 units and over 1 unit to the right. (if you made your slope a fraction it would be 2/1 -- which still equals 2)

Step 5:After your make all your points, you connect them. To connect them, you draw a line that goes through all of the points that you drew.

y=2x+3

3) you want to start on the Y- axis/coordinate. so when you graph you will have the point start at (b) 3 .

4)then you move (rise/run) the slope (2). so it will be going up 2 and moving over 1 (2x/1). The slope is what helps you move that point

5) you will have a straight line so connect the first point. referring back to #4 we moved 2 up and 1 over so the new point is at (5,1) (y,x). the last point it will be at were you stopped. so if i would have moved the slope another 4 times then it will be at (11,4) .

if you need more clarifying let me know.

ummmm

1) y=2x+3

2)m=2 b=3

3) make both x and y axis on your paper (x is left and right, y is up and down... make sure they're crossing in the middle) and number them from 1-10 or 2-10 depending on what you want.

4) put a dot on (0,0) just to make it easier on you.. then go up 2 and over 3 over and over, going down to and to the left if you want to make it a straight line all the way through the graph

5) after you have all your points, you connect them with a line... duh. the problem is solved, there's nothing else to do.

• kersh

probable no longer, yet you're what i could call smitten. to truly love somebody you will desire to get to comprehend them in my opinion and that for the period of easy terms comes with counsel from spending time with that guy or woman and conversing to them. i think of the main considered necessary issues are character and intelligence in women persons (ladies). it slow is determining so which you will desire to strike up a verbal substitute together with her faraway from the lecture room. Ask her out to do something and notice what happens. concern of rejection gets a guy nowhere. i comprehend. i grow to be so shy is extreme college that I ignored an risk as much as now somebody who i grow to be completely smitten with. As I have been given older i found out that if I asked sufficient somebody could pass out with me and that's how I met and fell in love with my spouse.

Try checking on http://www.math.com/ They have great resources. Hope I helped.