EJ asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 decade ago

how am i related to this person if at all?

There is this girl who is the daughter of my aunts husband's brother. so would that make her a cousing or something or are we unrelated because there is no blood relation.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are cousin's cousin, a term that is fun to say, isn't real, and comes up here every week. If your aunt and her husband have a daughter, "Elizabeth" she would be first cousin to you on her mother's side, and the girl in question is first cousin to "Elizabeth" too, but on Elizabeth's father's side.

• 1 decade ago

Only if you share a common ancestor some place back down the line. Otherwise you are not related to any of the family of your aunts and uncles by marriage.

• Betty
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nope, because your aunt is related to you but her husband isn't, so all of his blood relatives would not be related to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Technically no, Because there is no actual blood relation. But if you belive in the Adam and Eve story from the bible, we are all related in a way (distantly).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • dude I
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You are no relation, however, you have relatives that are relation to the person but not you.

• She is not related to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.