NEED HELP SOOO BADD!!!?

so im doing a letter of hope for some assignment in english and im totally stuck!!!

the first paragraph should introduce hope and why everyone needs it. so far all i have is a quote to start off its this:

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

i need help for ideas on how i should transition to talking about hope or something i should say!! pleaseee help!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. That's why everyone needs a little hope. I believe that two things make the world go 'round love and hope! Hope is ... Everyone needs it because ...

- ♡pUpPy♡

• 1 decade ago

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

Hope keeps us going when times are rough. It inspires us so that we have that positive outlook that things will work out. It is that guiding light that gets us out of the darkness.

"It is also hope that will give the more positive people the motivation to pursue a better future, knowing that the best is yet to be and that, to quote a Chinese saying, heaven does not give up on those who do not give up."http://www.helium.com/items/1627413-hope( i got this part from the article)

• 1 decade ago

Talk about how, without hope we have nothing to strive for, nothing to aim for. Think about what hope is, a goal that may or may not be possible but you try anyway.

Not particularly deep but I think it will help :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you promises examples of ways desire has affected you. If I were you, i ought to throw in some more desirable charges. do somewhat analyze on line, and attempt some internet sites with counsel. One paragraph should be about how desire is solid for you, and what existence ought to properly be like once you've desire. yet another paragraph ought to properly be about what existence should be like devoid of desire. you are able to also say that genuinely everyone has something to desire for. devoid of desire, there should be no aspect in existence. desire is searching ahead to suceeding in a purpose. devoid of aims, what's the purpose of existence? lol something like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.