How can i turn on my boyfriend ?

k im just a teenager , and i only really get about 45 Mins a day alone with him , how can i turn him on ?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're gonna have to get close to him first. Put his arm around you. (Make sure you're wearing a thong and you can feel it with low rise jeans) make his fingers run across your thong, then turn and face him. start making out and when u feel comfortable with it, undo his pants. don't go any farther. just tease. when the fourty five minutes is up, he will be so hard the next chance he gets he'll be allll over u

• 1 decade ago

you shouldnt because 45 mins is a short time and if you turn him on within those 45 mins... most likely you will disappoint him because he will most likely not get what he wants.

• 1 decade ago

Don't if you only have 45 minutes. Its really easy to turn a guy on, just touch his penis.

• 1 decade ago

first u log in to the internet than go to bangbros then search for a girl named tucci flower .......... its fool proof if this doesnt work iam sorry to be the barrer of bad news but ur bf is one of the homosexual types

Source(s): bangbros
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You shouldn't have to work to "turn him on". If he's physically attracted to you then that should be enough. If he's not then you two really shouldn't be dating.

• 1 decade ago

Be confident in yourself. That's sexy. Do whatever it takes to get yourself turned on - that's the ticket. If you're hot for it, he definitely will be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your a teenager and you need more than 45mins?! If he can't get it up in 45mins...then something is seriously wrong lol He should get excited just from looking at you.

• 1 decade ago

Take your top off

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

duh! isn't it obvious?? make out w/ him or something!!! sorry but did u really need us 4 that?!

and if that dosent quite work out the way it should then im sure ur smart enough to find some other way! ;)

Source(s): experience!!! duh!
  • 1 decade ago

Click the 'on' button.

Source(s): Remote controls.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.