Question about music & Copyrights?

Ok say Song 1 is copyrighted so if I include it my video willl be removed or muted. What if I modify song 1 to be in slow motion, make it have a robotic voice, sound like a chipmunk, etc etc? Will it still be removed/muted?

Favorite Answer

Copyrighted music is still copyrighted no matter what you do to it, actually when you modify like that to make it sound like robot, chipmunk or anything you have violated the copyright already. You will rather just add the song as it is and risk your video muted out rather than editing the music.

Good luck

usually videos dont get removed for a long time since the millions upload millions of videos each day.

...

but no beacause to put it simple if daft punk (or whatever)took a song and remixed it and then uploaded it under a noob account would you think it would get removed ? the awnser is no

it's still copyright but it shouldn't matter anlways