What's the name of this song?

It's from the movie First Daughter, it's around when Sam leaves college to go back home again, and she's going to her father's interviews soon, she's going down the stairs on a business-like suit or something like that... and part of the lyrics are (along the lines of): As a girl in my... show more It's from the movie First Daughter, it's around when Sam leaves college to go back home again, and she's going to her father's interviews soon, she's going down the stairs on a business-like suit or something like that... and part of the lyrics are (along the lines of):

As a girl in my world
Fairy tales
Tell me why dreams have to die
Unicorns

The song has those words, and they are rather unique. I tried googling them, and the song didn't appear. The movie has no official soundtrack and some of the songs are impossible to find. Does anyone know the name of this song? PLEASE HELP.