Why are all tyler perry's movies about angry, desolate, black woman?

Im starting to see a trend I saw " I can do bad all by myself" today. Im starting to think this is like a recurring theme in all his movies. Can't he make one that doesn't portray black women this way.

Favorite Answer

Tyler perry made $125M last year from his black woman movies. He loves to degrade black women and men in his movies. His most recent movie is precious. I hate tyler perry and anybody who likes to make black men and women look bad and trashy. he would rather have the money and it's a shame.

Source(s): IT hurts me.

It does seem like you're complaining because it's shaped around black women, but tyler perry is a gay male so that means that he can connect with women more. It just so happen that the women that he connect with are black. I don't like all of his movies but just because they don't show black males in a perfect light like the rest of the media doesn't mean that anyone should be upset over it.

I don't know but Tyler Perry's House of Payne is the best show of all time at least when he's not guest starring with that ridiculous old lady character he does. Curtis is funny as hell and storylines are very realistic and emotional

• Not his movie 'Meet da Browns'

Da family dat was down south was a stable older african amerrrrcan couple. yes, da momma with her 2 kids in da chicago ghetto was be unstable n single but da older couple was verrr stable.

but da part when dat basketball coach fixed up they house made muh cry, gurrrrl. (also, he was be madddd cute)

He is just portraying their culture how it really is. Maybe you all should stop being so delusional as well.

you just noticed? When madea has had like 3 sequels?

no sh*t sherlock. you want a cookie for figuring that out?

• You just noticed that!!