how many of you depend on CNN, MSC NBC, and Foxfairies for you daily news fix?

oh please.

I just picked a few. I'm not a liberal, nor a conservative, republican, independent, whatever you call youselves. I'm young, educated, well traveled, smart, well liked, etc etc etc. Unlike the older generation, others in my age group, do not need a 'label' in in order to justify ourselves or how we feel.

Grow up

Get over yourselves.

Please.

Favorite Answer

I watch the Fox News Channel, Which I see you did not mention, a couple mornings a week. But I get Most of my news from the AM talk radio station I listen to that carries Beck, Rush, Schnitt, Hannity, And Mark Levin. They break twice an hour for news and weather.

But I do not "depend" on any of them. I know independence is a term most liberals do not have in their vocabularies, but it IS a word.

11 of us

• Sean

I don't even remember the last time I watched TV, only time I look for one to watch is when a hurricane is on the way. Between the newspaper and the internet I get plenty of news.

TV rots the mind.

I listen to the first 3 for entertainment and Fox when i want the facts.

• Akai

Reuters and AP for me, Seth Myers of SNL for lulz.

NPR for main information Daily Show for lulz

I usually read the local newspaper instead. (It has local, regional, national and world news)

Well based on the rating i would say no-one watches CNN or MSNBC.

What happened? Did ABC can you?