Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does hips turn guys off?

If you look in a magazine and jeans are being advertised, the model never has hips. She has really pretty legs and narrow sides, do guys prefer that... are average hips ok?

@ The all seeing eye- "Do hips turn guys off" there better!!

@Govenor... I am not talking about average for North America. No I'm not fat. Not even close.

• Raider
    Favorite Answer

Pardon my analytical mind for a moment here, Vanessa, but when you speak of hips, do you mean specifically the buttocks ((anatomy) The two fleshy parts of the body posterior to the hip joints)? Or are you including the region around to the sides as in upper thigh? We are speaking multi-generationally here, so I simply wish to be clear.

Aside from that minor issue, some guys do like their women to be "hippy". Which is a good thing for women since most develop them in their later 30s and 40s; just as men develop those "beer bellys". Most "beer belly" endowed men like to point out that they wear the same size belt as they did when they graduated from school. The only thing with this statement is that their waist and belt have slipped down around their thighs. Their buttocks have disappeared thus they have a problem keeping their jeans up. The bluejeans are also about the same size they wore in High School as well but they would never get near the waist either. Both spend fortunes in the Fitness Market to stay as attractive as they used to be but generally miss out because they simply do not change their diet to conform to both their physical needs and lifestyle. In other words, they over eat or eat fatty foods with high carbohydrates and low in protein...especially fast foods.

Personally, I like the hips. It simply gives more woman to love.

L8r

• Steven

No, not at all. A girl with a "shape" is much more attractive than a girl who's basically the same measurements all the way down. Nice hips are very, very sexy.

I can't speak for all guys but personally, I like hips. They make a woman all curvy and sexy. No muffin tops though. I think the fashion industry should talk to real people to find out what they like, as I am sure that stick figure women are, for me and others, not very appealing.

No. average hips are nice. Just so they aren't too big. Of course, that depends on the size of the woman.

Remember, the pictures in the magazines selling clothes aren't to attract guys; they're to attract FEMALE buyers :-)

• I'm pretty sure most guys prefer curves. They seem like hourglass figures better than sticks.

• Scott

Average hips are good...you gotta have something there.

You mean sexy! . . . . good hips and good legs just a flower in our eyes.... 36/24/34 or 36/36/36 . . doesnt matter as long they dont have dirty skin or scratch. . . . how about you . . its seems you are sexy . . .

Nope

Shakira told me her hips don't lie...and I agree

My girl has beautiful curves, and they drive me wild, can just back her up lol, im a hip guy indeed :P