Is there any way to tell if ...............?

someone has clicked onto your question, but chose to ignore it?

Best Answer

No, there are systems in place to prevent how much we can learn about who looks at our questions, or even who TPs or TDs them. If I click on a question, find it interesting, but don't have time to answer it or want my contacts to have a chance to see it, I always star it.

The problem is I don't see all the questions and Y/A is way behind when it comes to showing all the questions and answers from your contacts. It's almost a joke. So I go to the profile of contacts I know have interesting questions and check their recent questions, also answers. You might want to try it this as it doesn't waste a lot of time going through all the questions asked.

If someone ignores your question, don't take offense, they may have missed it. But it is up to Y/A to give us more information and they aren't much on sharing.

no not at all. but you can still chose a best answer when they do...(i dont have any yet)

• diggle

I sincerely doubt it

• . . . .

sorry. . . what? I was ignoring you, so I didn't catch the question.

When I do, it leaves a stain.

i almost just did that, but i didn't feel like hurting your feelings.

no