Help with downloading skins for tf2.?

i found a really cool skin for the tf2 shot gun, its a portal one. anyhow after downloading it i don't know how to use it while playing, can somebody explain how to get it no tf2,

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Firstly, open the file with Winrar, (download that if you don't have it) extract the folder to desktop, then open the folder, cut and paste the stuff inside into C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YOURSTEAMUSERNAME\team fortress 2\tf

Note - the files that you cut and paste should be named "materials" "models" "sounds" "scripts" or something like that. If it is named something like "Soandso's Portal Shotgun Skin" Then open that up to find the ones i listed above. (Skins don't neccesarily have all the folders I listed, they might even have more.)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • klavon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

seize various zzz’s. loss of sleep creates the hormone ghrelin, an urge for meals booster. Tiredness will very almost easily recommend you’ll bypass your day swim or night jog and commence up yearning sugar, undesirable carbs and additionally caffeine. commit to a common relax development and journey the transformation it could have on your skill to narrow.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.