What are things to say in a love note? I am not good at this, because I am a guy.?

• Shawn
    Favorite Answer

Guys aren't bad at love notes, dude. Listen first of all I wouldnt discourage any love notes honestly. Unless it's her birthday and you want to do something special i have no idea why you would. If you two are in a relationship you should not need love notes to make her feel more special, you will more than likely come off as clingy if not right now then in the future. If you want to win over a girl, this is the wrong way to go about it as you can't presuade someone to love you.

But okay, so you want to know how to write one fair enough. There is no template really on how to make one. Simply just say how she makes you feel (assuming you love her). If you don't know how she makes you feel, I suggest rethinking your relationship or potential chances with this girl....

use some lines for a poem

leisure's last 6 lines are nice something like that or a good quote, but the main body should be straight from your heart you dig