Oxycodone/Oxycotin..help!!?

On wednesday I had breast augmentation surgery and was prescribe Oxycodone (Aka Oxycotin?) as a pankiller during my recovery. A total of 25 tablets, and it says to take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours or as needed. Anyways I'm well aware of how addictive these pills are and wasn't planning on taking many but... show more On wednesday I had breast augmentation surgery and was prescribe Oxycodone (Aka Oxycotin?) as a pankiller during my recovery. A total of 25 tablets, and it says to take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours or as needed. Anyways I'm well aware of how addictive these pills are and wasn't planning on taking many but since Wednesday I've taken 4.5 tablets. I've noticed that when I take them ALLLL my discomfort goes away and I feel normal again, like I can walk, less back pain etc. I get really talkative and I feel less depressed. Today I took a whole tablet after feeling really depressed/crying since I'm so uncomfortable all the time I felt frustrated and..I hate to say it but it changed my mood completely and took away my discomfort. So I guess my question is
a) is 4.5 tablets in 3 days enough to get hooked?
Update: no the name on the bottle is Oxycotin...
4 answers 4