Psychiatric Service Dogs?

I have severe chronic depression with occasional hopeless/ suicidal thoughts. I realized a while ago that I needed a dog, but at the moment I am unable to afford one because on top of the adoption fee my landlord also wants a deposit to allow one in the house. Because of my condition I am unable to work. I just... show more I have severe chronic depression with occasional hopeless/ suicidal thoughts. I realized a while ago that I needed a dog, but at the moment I am unable to afford one because on top of the adoption fee my landlord also wants a deposit to allow one in the house.
Because of my condition I am unable to work.
I just found out about the psychiatric service dogs and this is the miracle dog that I need.
Does anyone know if there are places where you can get and train your PSD, like the dogs for the blind, and is there anyway to get financial help for something like this. I am in Ontario Canada. And I am going to talk to my doctor about this, but I am getting worse by the day. I need something to focus on to keep my mind occupied, so I want answers now, if you have them.
Thank you very much
Update: Please don't bother to answer if you are going to ignore the actual question