Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a tiny pimple with pus in it ! And it's on my eye lid ! What do I do ?

It's on the very tip part of my eye lid and and nearly goes into my eye ! What Do I do ?

Please help ! What do I do ?

I wanna get rid of it !

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could keep a warm washcloth on it for a good while, or you could also do an eye wash. Just make sure the solution gets on the lid as well, and not just the eye. It should clear it up in a few days.

• Koul
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

it is a stye and there are creams that take it away immediately in the medicine area of HEB, Kroger's, or any store. I got one and freaked out. but it's all good. just get the cream and also pressing it with a warm wash cloth helps a lot :)

• 1 decade ago

For me I think you shouldn't put anything on it. It might irritate your eye. Just wash your face 2 times a day with lukewarm water and mild soap. It should do the trick.

• 1 decade ago

Put some cream or gel on it like Galderma's Differin gel or adapalene.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.