I have a tiny pimple with pus in it ! And it's on my eye lid ! What do I do ?

It's on the very tip part of my eye lid and and nearly goes into my eye ! What Do I do ?

Please help ! What do I do ?

I wanna get rid of it !

Favorite Answer

You could keep a warm washcloth on it for a good while, or you could also do an eye wash. Just make sure the solution gets on the lid as well, and not just the eye. It should clear it up in a few days.

• Koul

it is a stye and there are creams that take it away immediately in the medicine area of HEB, Kroger's, or any store. I got one and freaked out. but it's all good. just get the cream and also pressing it with a warm wash cloth helps a lot :)

For me I think you shouldn't put anything on it. It might irritate your eye. Just wash your face 2 times a day with lukewarm water and mild soap. It should do the trick.

Put some cream or gel on it like Galderma's Differin gel or adapalene.