Extreme Chest Pain. Please Help?

This morning I woke up and my chest was very tight. I didnt think much of but as the day goes on I have sharp stabbing pains in my chest. Heres an update on how im feeling.My chest is only getting tighter as the day goes on and it still hurts whenever I breath in through my nose, sit up properly, stretch or make any movement like that. The "crushing" (feels like someone or somethings sitting on my chest and thus crushing it) is in the direct middle of my chest. The sharp stabbing pains havent gone away either its actually moved from the middle of my chest to right rib(right under my right breast) and now to the left side (right above where my heart is). I haven't had any shortness in breath though just the pain. I also am extremely exhausted today... more then usual. Like I got over 9 and a half hours of sleep last night and ever since I opened my eyes this morning I have just felt exhausted and tired. Im also getting really bad pounding head achs (the same ones ive been getting for the last two weeks) and all I can feel is throbbing on the right and left sides of my head.

Do you think I should go to the ER or Doctors? Do you think the head achs and the exhaustion is related to the chest pains? Let me know whatever you think thanks.

Best Answer

If your not better or dead yet call 911.