cannot access google site?

Greetings,

I don't know why, but for the past 2 days when I go to my Home page; www.google.ca, the system tells me "This page does not exist."

Does anyone have a solution? Did I get a virus?

Thanks,

Leirum

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

I have exact or almost exact same problem. When I go into Firefox, I get cannot set up connection with this server. I tried resetting defaults in Mozilla and I also cleared my cookies, after which I got Google to start for one time, and not any more!! >=(

• 4 years ago

I just got the same problem, today. I don't think it has anything to do with your ISP. I used Hitman Pro to delete all tracking sites, etc., and I could bring up google again. But now I'm getting that redirect again, already. ~

• 10 years ago

Well, it sounds seems it's from ur typing. U have to type on the http://www.google.com then this would work without anything, if u see the way u write it says www.google.ca there is no anything says like that. Just write what I say then It's going to work.

Thanks..

Wish U Bestie..

Best Luck..

Evans....

Source(s): My teenage Mind @yahoo.com Contact ME...
  • 10 years ago

try clicking tools,internet options,advanced then restore to default,or u can try using a different browser ,if tha doesnt work download a couple of on demand scanners such as superantispyware and antimalwarebytes update them then run full scans to make sure. gl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Maybe you should try Google.com instead of .ca

If that doesn't work try clearing cache or using Blackle.com, same thing just more energy effecient

• 10 years ago

cannot access google site?

Lucky you.

• 10 years ago

I think something's wrong with your computer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.