Can I Bring Airsoft Guns And Gear Into Canada From The Philippines?

I'm getting this:

-Airsoft Gun (M4 Any Brand w/ R.I.S. & Tactical Grip

- Get How Many Mags The C.I.R.A.S. Can Fit

-Green/Red Holographic Or Red Dot Sight

-Green Laser w/ Combat Flashlight w/ Pressure Switch

-Mock Suppressor

-Leg Holster x3

-Shoulder Holster

-Speed Loader

-2 Glocks (Any Model) AEP w/ 1 Spare Magazine Each w/ Mock Suppressor And Green Laser and R.i.s.

-Goggles

-Case

-C.I.R.A.S (Combat Integrated Releasable Armor System)

Can I bring all of this back into Canada?

I'm going to the Philippines for a month in 3 weeks.

Please answer :)

Best Answer

It's illegal to import any "realistic looking airsoft replica" into Canada (plus you would NOT want to even experience what would happen to you at the international airport).

It HURTS us citizens when the government starts to think that we're to stupid to handle our own matters, seriously, I have 30 friends who play airsoft and none of us would ever show our gun to a police man or anything like that, we don't need a stupid law to tell us what our parents have already taught us.

I don't mean to make you feel bad because here in the US we are almost as bad, and it seems to impossible to do anything about it. I am only 16 years old so I can't even vote yet, but me and my friends got together and we found out who was making those laws that hurt us. When they run for office we do everything we can to to make them lose! We campaign against them and and donate money to the candidate who does not think we are just a bunch of stupid peasants.

That's the only thing we, as citizens have the right to do in our elections, but it is our duty and if we do not do it, we will all end up losing our rights to play innocent games like airsoft and even worse.

Sorry I can't help you directly but I would strongly encourage you to get your airsoft buddies together and see what you can do to re-legalize airsoft in your country :)

No never try that you cant even bring weapons across boarder

You need to prove that you are not a terrorist.

The answer is NO!