Will it be Obama's, Pelosi's and the Democrat's fault if I die of an illness before 2012?

The taxes start now, but the coverage doesn't start for three years. If I die without coverage can my family sue them? They have clearly taken responsibility for my coverage and now they will have written into law the three year wait.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Notice how he has all this starting when he'll be out of office. Then they can blame it on the next guy. Ugh. I don't know if it will be their fault, but it is possible they will have contributed to it. NO-BAMA 2012!

• 1 decade ago

If you don't have coverage right now, that's still your fault. The bill will not force government health care on people, nor will it take your private health care away if you have it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. YOU are responsible for getting coverage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Um no, you still have to get your own coverage, it's not a single payer system. What a lame question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nancy Pelosi would just laugh just like she did at 58% of the country last night.

• 1 decade ago

yes do it. First drank a lot of water and toothpaste that way you will recieve fluoride poisoning and you can kill 2 birds with one stone. BAN FLUORIDATED WATER!!!!!

Source(s): spotsonmyteeth.com
  • Oreo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Naaaa it will just be an Act of Congress. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.