David B asked in SportsOther - Sports · 10 years ago

Good longboard for cruising/Store in Toronto?

I want to buy my first longboard and start learning how to ride one.

my budget is around $150-$200 or maybe $250. i dont want something too expensive because i might not keep going with it, then im stuck with an expensive board.

my question is whats a good board for cruising around campus for example or just riding around town? and whats a good store i can get a cheap complete board at in toronto?

thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Skylar
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Your best bet is to order online. You're not going to get anything decent from local skate shops.

Check out Switchback Longboards.

Get a Sector 9 9-Star, Randal R2 180's, 81a Abec 11 Flashbacks, and bearing spacers. That'll be a fantastic board.

If you want to spend less, try Kracked Skulls (will probably end up at a similar price due to duty and shipping though).

http://www.switchbacklongboards.com/shop/index.php...

http://www.krackedskulls.com/

• pavoni
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Longboard Stores Toronto

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Toronto is one of the very modern varied cities on earth and with hotelbye you can have the chance to visit it. Toronto is a blast, if the wheatear is excellent; is a lively, big-time city abuzz with activity. In Toronto you will find a number of the world's best restaurants but additionally famous landmark. One of many places must-see from Toronto is the 553 meters CN Tower. Magnificent above the downtown, the framework is visible from almost all around the city. Visitors have the choice of simply appreciating the building from the bottom, or taking a journey up to among the observation areas or restaurants for fantastic views of the town and Lake Ontario. The CN Tower was built between 1972 and 1976 and was once, quite a long time ago, the tallest freestanding framework in the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.