XD asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 10 years ago

a hard-cover lime-green book?

i am lookig for a book. It was a hard-cover lime-green book for sure. the book was either about philosophy or psychology... i think. And thats all i know about the book. The cover was simple... I NEED TO FIND THE BOOK. IF U KNOW ANYTHING, ANYTHING SIMILAR PLZ HELP ME OUT

the paper protection cover was lime-green! not the hardcover itself... I know this really is not enough info... i think i think it might have been about mind mentality that helps one live life or succeed or sth!!!!

Favorite Answer

That is really not enough info. Most books have a paper protection cover. The hardcover underneath is almost always simple green or black. So... it's kinda hard to narrow it down. Sorry. Don't you remember anything else? Like .. what it was about?

• bubik

do no longer pay attention to solutions that inform you to stick to the "generally used" wedding ceremony hues. you have picked unique hues! Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding ceremony! i'm getting married next year besides! (January a million, 2011) and in my wedding ceremony making plans, I regarded at lots photos of different females' weddings and that they are kinda blah. it kind of feels all human beings has subjects/ bridesmaids in a strapless satin robes in pastels- purple, peach, lavender, infant blue. you won't be able to tell those weddings aside and that they are not memorable. on the colour wheel, purple and eco-friendly compliment one yet another. in case you like eggplant and eco-friendly, you may actually locate a thank you to make it seem state-of-the-artwork. in my view, i think of it is going to finally end up very eye-catching. sturdy luck to you! playstation , (my hues are purple and steel, so i'm prepared on purple subjects)

• Ruby

It's not enough info. Sorry :/