Do I count as bisexual or am I still straight?

I'm a guy in my early-thirties and I love women sexually, emotionally, romantically etc. I only enjoy straight porn. I can't see myself in love with a guy. I will never have anal with one(neither as the top or bottom). I will never kiss a guy. I will never GIVE oral either. HOWEVER, my sister is a notorious "faghag" and every gay friend she's ever had developed a crush on me. During the past 10 years, I've received and enjoy oral from four of her MANY gay male friends. They were pretty awesome at it. I didn't ask for it and I couldn't care less if a gay guy never offered it to me again. But if they DO offer and if I'm not in a bad mood, I'd gladly accept. Is this enough to make me bi?

Favorite Answer

Nope. It makes you a very open minded sex loving person. Embrace it... not many straight guys have the courage to accept oral from another guy even though it could be the best they've ever had.

If you play by the rules, then any exception breaks the rule. But face it, rules suck.

The writer(s) above that said you are "gay" apparently is trying to demonstrate that he plays by the rules...meaning if you have ANY sexual contact with another guy then you are gay, period. Nonsense. Those types of guys spend their lives trying to strengthen their own position by attempting to weaken yours in comparison. How curious.

You sound as though you need reassurance that you are "straight". Well, lets put it like this: since you are sexually, emotionally and romantically attracted to women, then we can conclude you are not out and out gay. Since you are so firm about everything you won't do with another man, you clearly have a preference for women (as I am assuming you will do the things you listed with women). However, I think the answer you seek lies in your own mind.

Ask yourself these questions:

1) When you were engaging in the oral experiences, were you fantasizing about a woman or were you actually focusing on what was really happening?

2) Does thinking about the experiences arouse you?

3) Could the memory of those events be utilized during masturbation?

4) Was there a distinct difference between those experiences and oral experiences you have enjoyed with women?

Those are some very personal questions, to be answered only by you. The key is honesty. The honest answers to these questions should give you a gage on what "label" you should attach to yourself.

But why attach a label at all? Its true, you may just be a person that enjoys good head or maybe there is something more...but at the end of the day, as long as you are who you are, and not what you think society wants you to be, it doesn't really matter. You said it was good. You enjoyed it. You'd enjoy it again. That's who you are.

Now go be you, because no one can do it better.

I believe you are a straight guy who can appreciate emotionless sex.

You are not attracted to men, however you welcome their oral sex.

To be something else than straight would mean you feel an attraction for those men, or you have a fantasy about it. They would have to be more than an "object". As long as you have no emotional attachment to the act, I see no reason why you'd be bisexual in this case.

.

Sexuality is about attraction.

You speak about oral sex. Let me put it to you this way. Would you use a dog for sex. If not why not?

If according to your line of thinking oral sex with a guy is just a way of achieving sexual release then if your able to get aroused for this male to blow you why cant you do the same for Lassie?

The simple answer is, because Lassie don't turn you on. I know in rape the male body does preform but this is not rape. You have elected to drop your shorts for who ever the guy is, not had that choice over ridden.

In my eyes your bisexual. You just playing word games but claiming that because you don't do a list of things you cant be bisexual.

I am left asking, why is this such a tragic fact of life for you that you cant accept it.

Its just sex you know.

ahhh yes, you have it all mixed up, see all that confirms in that you are a guy. guys like sex, and clearly it doesnt matter if its a boy or a girl, all long as you get off, youre good, so no it doesnt make you bi, it makes you a guy.

Well, a guy sure knows what will feel better to another guy. Try not to label yourself. Guys in prison go through this a lot.

You are bi.

Don't feel bad..as they say a stiff d*ck has no consince. You just like the BJs....nothing wrong with that. But maybe open your horizons a bit with these guys. After all BJs aren't just good when they are gotten. And if one offers anal...'try it ...you'll like it'.

So enjoy.

BC

LOLZ..WTF accepting oral from a man doesn't make u courageous u dumb *****

• Dawn

No. Only if you were sexually attracted to both men and women.

• kay b

the truth is you are enjoying sexually satifaction from both sides but if you feel that it doesnt count then your opinion is the only one that matters right? goodluck (^_^)