Whats the best way for a fourteen year old to make money?

I have a fourteen year old son that really wants to make money. I said he cant do a paper route. We live in canada.

Thanks for the help!!

Best Answer

Yes he can, there's several ways to make money online even here in yahoo answers, but you have to make some researches online because out there a lot of scam website.

my advice is don't go to paid website, look for pay to click (PTC) or survey site but should be free...etc.

Good luck

If your son has any marketable skills he can start his own business. I lived in Ontario and at the age of 15 started a computer repair business. I also worked mowing lawns, shovelling driveways, and the like.

Additionally, with parental consent he can enter the workforce. Many businesses hire minors for a variety of tasks. As long as he has a social insurance number he can work legally with parental consent at any business that is willing to hire him.