Why won't semen come out of my penis when I hit that good feeling?

I have the great feeling at the end, but nothing comes out. I'm almost 14, haven't started puberty yet- (sadly) and I'm having the orgasm all right but nothing. It has only came out about 4 times in my life and about 3 of them were random. I was just sitting down on the computer, not watching porn or... show more I have the great feeling at the end, but nothing comes out. I'm almost 14, haven't started puberty yet- (sadly) and I'm having the orgasm all right but nothing. It has only came out about 4 times in my life and about 3 of them were random. I was just sitting down on the computer, not watching porn or anything, and felt like somthing was about to come out. So I let loose. And it's very watery. Sticky but not white at all almost like water. Either that or there's chunks of white. Help my I need an anwser! And by the way I masterbate with the extra skin. I'm circomsized but you know. And I've tried getting my palm wet or that (web) and rubbing raw. It burns after I while and gets red which ones better to do?