???
??? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What is your career/future career?

And are you happy doing it?

• Lolly
    Best Answer

I am a substance abuse counselor, I advise, support and help rehabilitate drug users and alcoholics.

It's extremely demanding and can be stressfull but I do enjoy it. Ironically, from my years of bar work I also have a NVQ level 3 in hospitality and supervision, and am a personal licence holder for any UK premises that sells alcohol.

After I left school I decided not to go to college and started working part time in bars. I loved the adrenaline rush and decided to get my qualifications in the workplace so I could do it full time. Then I changed my mind and decided to do the exact opposite.

Hey ho!

• Lucia

Lawyer

future career: an author or a cartoonist. that'd b soooo much fun for me to sit there and write creative writings all day or get paid to DRAW instead of getting yelled @ for drawing in school while the teachers r talking! >:P

I freelance over the web and I love it. Hey guys, try this career path explorer tool and see what you just might be in the future, see http://bitly.com/1930SrF.

MY future career is social worker

• Me

Electrical engineering

My career is in house lyricist and working in A&R for Reprise Records UK.

Yes I am happy with it.

Doctor.

I'm going to the Navy after that I'm not sure but I'll figure it out

I want to be a dolphin trainer, but my job right now is...great