Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

How would I go about moving to Mexico from Canada?

Like about all the permits?, the car?, would it be easier just to sell everything and start over in Mexico? Real en-state?......The list goes on. Who would I have to contact?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You would contact Mexican immigration and find out what their requirements are. Like the US and Canada, they have restrictions and requirements, and you have to have a solid plan - and prove you can support yourself - before you go. If you are just going as a snowbird, that's one thing but if you plan to immigrate, that's something totally different.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You need to contact the federalist. Dont sell anything just go to mexico.. its very nice there.. before you leave tho give me your address.. good luck

    Source(s): ex-federalist, professional mover
  • 1 decade ago

    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go to Mexicao stay in Canada we love you here!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.