How do you percieve these names?

Is perceive the right word? When you hear these names, what kind of person comes to mind? Like, popular, goth, ect?

Girls:

Hannah Ellibazeth (Ell-ah-buh-zeth)

Jasper Juliet

Caisa Justice

Boys:

Atticus Devonte

Duncan Matthias

Max Christophe (Chris-tof)

Update:

wrong section, sorry. I thought I clicked baby names

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is unrelated to adoption, but WTH.

Hannah Ellibazeth: Cute little girl who's parents suffer from an unfortunate bit of dyslexia.

Jasper Juliet: A nerdy boy with a girl's middle name.

Caisa Justice: Imagining a kid who is super embarrassed by her dad's AC/DC t-shirt with the sleeves ripped off and his 'Flock of Seagulls' haircut.

Atticus Devonte: A smart and courageous lawyer fighting for race equality and civil rights. But he likes to wear glitter and go clubbing on weekends.

Duncan Matthais: A nerdy kid who also likes poetry.

Max Christophe: The quirky kid who lives in my basement.

Source(s): Haven't had my tea yet. Sorry 'bout the baditude.
  • 1 decade ago

Hannah Elizabeth: preppy all american girl

Jasper Juliet: Jock.. sport lover

Caisa Justice: quiet..smart

Atticus Devonte: cool nerd

Duncan Matthias: total nerd... weird guy

Max Christophe: cool popular guy

• 1 decade ago

All of them sound like their mom was trying too hard to be "unique" & "creative." None of them will be perceived as popular or well-liked. Ellibazeth sounds like you just dont know how to spell Elizabeth & people would assume you & possibly your child were dumb & illiterate. Atticus Devonte sounds really ghetto. His mom has probably never heard of "To Kill A Mockingbird" & got the name from one of those t-shirts you see at Hot Topic that say "Atticus" with a picture of a dead crow & thought it sounded cool. If you want your child to have a name that's really unique, do something it seems like not everyone is doing: Give your kid a normal name like John, or, say, Elizabeth.

• 1 decade ago

Although they are not popular, all of the boys names sound very rich and dignified.

Caisa Justice is beautiful, unusual and exotic.

Juliet is pretty. I have only seen boys who had the name of Jasper.

Hannah is popular now because of Hannah Montana. Many little girls like it.

Ellibazeth is quite different. I like it. But most likely it will be constantly mispronounced as Elizabeth. Best wishes to you on your name search.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i only like the first one from the girls the rest are really not good i think they would look more goth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like they're adopted by weirdos who think changing the name of the kid they adopt is something good and right.

Source(s): :p
  • 1 decade ago

what does this have to do with adoption ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.