Who thinks the questions here suck (LIKE THIS ONE)?

It's about 90% stupid stuff like...

Cena is dead? (not a question, we get it you don't like Cena, most of us don't)

Is this storyline real? (WOW)

Why does TNA suck? (can you any more bias guy)(they do suck though)

Yes, I'm acknowledging this question is dumb. Rip me for two points if you want, but if this stops one person from asking a dumb question then it was worth it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

    I do think half of the questions here suck and this one actually doesn't suck because I'm free to express my opinions

  • 10 years ago

    Defiantly most questions that are asked in this section suck. I'm not going to be like every top contributer in this section and say this section sucks but spend countless hours here each week. But the questions have been getting worse and worse. I have been asking more questions recently then I ever did but that didn't help much.

  • 10 years ago

    Eh I think atleast 60% of the questions on here are people trolling the other 40% are usually decent questions.

  • 10 years ago

    I agree, and this is because a lot of people here are either from the age group of 8-15 and there a lot of trolls

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

    I like the idea that Cena is dead. That would've been a total relief! It makes me wanna vomit everytime I see his square-shaped face and hear his arriba entrance music. Somebody please murder John "Overrated" Cena!

    Source(s): I<3Y2J.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    it's not gonna stop people from asking stupid questions on here. You can hope though

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    I mean they basically waste their life even typing a stupid question

  • 10 years ago

    read my question about the hall of fame 2011 (some good answers so far) we aren't all immature kids ;)

  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

    WS has lacked alot. It was better when I first joined in my opinion.

    Source(s): You Have Just Been EffecteD!
  • 10 years ago

    Dont complain. Its giving us free points (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.