I need help with my eye bag/dark circle problem?

Hey guys, Like so many other people, I am a sufferer from dark eye circles/eye bags. like, they are REALLY bad & extremely noticeable on my dark skin tone. They droop down very low, and I can't decide which is worse... the annoying puffiness, or the very obvious discolouration. The strange thing is, this... show more Hey guys,

Like so many other people, I am a sufferer from dark eye circles/eye bags. like, they are REALLY bad & extremely noticeable on my dark skin tone. They droop down very low, and I can't decide which is worse... the annoying puffiness, or the very obvious discolouration. The strange thing is, this isn't something I've had for years now ... this problem just started about 4-5 months ago. Before November, I've NEVER had a problem with my eyes, and I always looked healthy and awake. Now, I'm embarrassed to take pictures and even leave the house. I think that they may be stress-related, because since mid-November I've been very veryyy stressed out about school and getting into university, things like that. I'm also pretty sure that I am iron deficient, and I've been taking iron supplements for about a month and a half now. I drink quite a bit of water, and try my best to sleep at a decent time, but I'll admit, my sleeping patterns are a bit insane sometimes.

What else is there that I can do to help my dark circles ? I've tried many products and creams since January, right now I'm trying Clinique's De-Puffing Eye Massage, & my mom says it's working, but I can't really tell the difference. If there are ANY ideas on home remedies or products I can buy, please share. ): I'm willing to try anything and everything. I mean, I'm only 16, and I have worse eye bags than my grandmother ! It's really starting to eat away at my self-esteem. Honestly, it's gotten so bad that even my teachers have been asking me if I'm okay ! and just a reminder, I'm looking for a way to get rid of them, so please don't tell me to just wear concealer over it. (:

Thanks in advance (: