I need help with my eye bag/dark circle problem?

Hey guys,

Like so many other people, I am a sufferer from dark eye circles/eye bags. like, they are REALLY bad & extremely noticeable on my dark skin tone. They droop down very low, and I can't decide which is worse... the annoying puffiness, or the very obvious discolouration. The strange thing is, this isn't something I've had for years now ... this problem just started about 4-5 months ago. Before November, I've NEVER had a problem with my eyes, and I always looked healthy and awake. Now, I'm embarrassed to take pictures and even leave the house. I think that they may be stress-related, because since mid-November I've been very veryyy stressed out about school and getting into university, things like that. I'm also pretty sure that I am iron deficient, and I've been taking iron supplements for about a month and a half now. I drink quite a bit of water, and try my best to sleep at a decent time, but I'll admit, my sleeping patterns are a bit insane sometimes.

What else is there that I can do to help my dark circles ? I've tried many products and creams since January, right now I'm trying Clinique's De-Puffing Eye Massage, & my mom says it's working, but I can't really tell the difference. If there are ANY ideas on home remedies or products I can buy, please share. ): I'm willing to try anything and everything. I mean, I'm only 16, and I have worse eye bags than my grandmother ! It's really starting to eat away at my self-esteem. Honestly, it's gotten so bad that even my teachers have been asking me if I'm okay ! and just a reminder, I'm looking for a way to get rid of them, so please don't tell me to just wear concealer over it. (:

Thanks in advance (:

1

Source(s): Remedies for Hemorrhoids http://sparkindl.info/HemorrhoidsNaturalCure

2

Source(s): Neuropathy Treatment http://renditl.info/NeuropathySolutionProgram

You can find out more about natural hemorrhoids cure here http://curehemorrhoid.info

Diarrhea can contribute to hemorrhoid formation because the bowel undergoes pressure strains due to the condition. Undue pressure on the veins that make up internal hemorrhoidal structures can worsen existing damage. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible, unless they proplapse (protrude) from the anus, either constantly or during a bowel movement. If this is the case, then you have a grade III or IV internal hemorrhoid. If the protrusion is on the anal verge or the area surrounding the anus, then its likely an external hemorrhoid. Reducing pressure from issues of diarrhea and constipation will help. Not straining during a bowel movement, not lifting heavy objects, not sitting for extended periods, all will help.

An external hemorrhoid is simply a vein located at the anal verge, the wall of which as weakened and protruded. Don't push on it, this will only increase pressure and worsen it. The body has to repair the vein wall and rebuild the integrity. This takes time, perhaps weeks, if all goes well. Use sitz baths and over-the-counter medications such as pads or creams to provide symptom relief in the interim. These won't solve the issue long term, but will give the tissue a better chance at self-healing.

Internal hemorrhoids are a different matter and require more intervention. Your best bet is to educate yourself about the condition, its causes and what options there are to treat it both short and long term. Don't ignore it though, hemorrhoids tend to become chronic in nature, lasting years or decades in some cases.

If you would like the best summary of normal treatments for managing peripheral diabetic neuropathy then this really is your book https://tr.im/EZXcP , Neuropath Solution.

Neuropathy Solution is the better guide for anyone suffering from neuropathy. Even one of many techniques in this system can have a considerable affect on your own well-being and quality of life and much more the all 6 steps combined.

You is likely to be amazed concerning the helpful solutions presented in that wonderful plan, answer that will help you reduce from all risk of harmful illness such as for example: diabetes, large blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, arthritis and more, except needless to say, of managing neuropathy.

Neuropathy is really a unpleasant condition but with the book of Dr. Randall Labrum, Neuropathy Solution, a guide you will find here https://tr.im/zC9i6 you can eliminate thermosetting suffering that this infection trigger it.

If you follow all the treatment solutions shown in Neuropathy Solution book correctly your mind will discharge hormones, or “pleased chemicals”, and these can help you fight pain and relieve stress.

The Neuropathy Solution does not have a lot of idea, only helpful advice as possible set to work immediately.

• ?

Vanessa, 3 things. 1 - drink water 3 glasses to keep skin hydrated. 2 - get your normal sleep, too little or too much will give you eye puffiness, and eye circles. 3 - get a good eye cream, I use Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. I apply it twice daily. Hope this helps you as it did for me.

AVON has a great product called Anew Clinical Eye that lifts upper and under eye areas and its great. You can also use Illuminating Eye System that helps brighten your dark circles.

You can order them online and check out the reviews @ www.youravon.com/analydiasantiago

And always try to get enough rest!

Source(s): www.youravon.com/analydiasantiago

i have this problem you need to take vitamin C and b12, drink plenty of water each day, iv started doing this and iv noticed a difference, also make sure your getting plenty of sleep, and you can also try cold used tea bags put on them for 10 mins, if you dont see any change go to your doctors they should tell you what to do. good luck

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDLJS

You can often relieve the mild pain, swelling and inflammation of hemorrhoids with home treatments. Often these are the only treatments needed https://tr.im/VM1MU

With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding.

put tea bags in boiled water for about five minutes, and then take them out and put them over your eyes for about 10-15 min, just make sure they're not too hot. Good Luck

Source(s): ME