LGBT: I like to fantasize that I am dancing with my crush while listening to Frank Sinatra?

lol I just love old love songs...

How about you guys ? any fantasies ?

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

I think that's sweet. I don't know many people who find that romantic anymore, and are more concerned with uptempo club music.

I love classic movies and one of my absolute favorites is Singing in the Rain, and there's a scene where Gene Kelly serenades Debbie Reynolds. It was always my fantasy to have that scene in particular reenacted in real life. The good news is, it was, but the bad news was it wasn't me. I helped my best friend surprise the girl he liked and we recreated the entire scene. He got the girl. I tried not to cry of jealousy.. Haha.

This is the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsrVQfNYPc

Youtube thumbnail

i always fantasize that i'm a werewolf and i'm injured in the woods, and a vampire comes up to me, takes me back to his haven and heals me later we have hawt sex ..

Source(s): my wierdness

yesssss me and zac efron ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm