Is this a good Paintball deal for an A-5!?

A tippmann A5 with egrip a response triger for it, and there is also a stock, it also has a longer barrel a 20 oz co2 tank and a 9 oz co2 tank and the original barrel and a 450 round hopper as well as another hopper there is also a scope, some o rings parts and stuff, and a barrel condom.

it's all 200 bucks, it looks in beautiful condition I want to get an A-5 should i get this one?

Favorite Answer

It's a GREAT deal. However, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you're buying online, BE CAREFUL and make your decision wisely. Consider asking the seller to record a video of him shooting it, and show the serial number to verify that it is the same marker you will be receiving. If you are purchasing locally, ask the seller for permission to try it out before buying it. If they decline to either, I don't suggest risking the $200.

thats a great deal but you might want to get a 20 oz co2 tank. I would buy that and get a 20 oz co2 tank

Yes you should, that's probably the best deal for an A-5 I've seen. EVER.